Tina & David
Have you ever had one of those moments where you do something you would ordinarily recognize as a bad idea? You know, those moments where all logic leaves you? I had one of those yesterday. I filled the dishwasher with dishes, and added the detergent. But wait, what's this? The liquid container gave that final last gurgle that convinces you it really is empty. I reached under the sink for another container, alas there is none. So what's a girl to do? I looked around frantically for a substitute, and then I saw it, that innocuous looking purple gel. Have you guessed it? Yep, I used some regular dish washing detergent. *Le sigh* My logic had left me in that moment. A few minutes later I walked by my amazingly quite dishwasher only to notice a giant puddle of bubbles on the floor!!


Obviously not my kitchen but this is exactly what happened. So it was an exciting afternoon.

On an accomplishment note...I've managed to figure out my blackberry download manager and have even installed a whole set of scriptures on it. Yay me! ;)
0 Responses

Post a Comment